Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like to see the Leafs make the playoffs ?

Yes
- 7 (38.9%)
No
- 11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Poll  (Read 2975 times)

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Poll
« on: March 15, 2007, 10:59:43 PM »

What do you say ?

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Re: Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 11:15:33 PM »

The more Canadian teams the better.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 01:44:43 AM »

agreed.

not the best way to represent Canada, but i guess it wouldn't be bad to see them make a brief, post season appearance.... ??? .... actually, i wanna change my vote.....  GO HABS GO !!!  ;D just kiddin'...well, sort of.  ::)

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 07:12:37 AM »

agreed.

not the best way to represent Canada, but i guess it wouldn't be bad to see them make a brief, post season appearance.... ??? .... actually, i wanna change my vote.....  GO HABS GO !!!  ;D just kiddin'...well, sort of.  ::)

don' watch the east conference much huh??...Habs own 11th in the east with more games played than the Leafs...like "most" other teams in the conference....with Huet out looks like an early exit for the Habs...I kin live with that....hehehe

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mastercaster

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 07:30:57 AM »

No Leafs.  NO Habs!  That would make my day.  Both these teams are teams you either love or hate.  Don't think there's anything in between.  I just happen to despise them both.

The only problem is we'd be watching the Nuk's playing at 5 o'clock everynight because every second day CBC would be televising the game out west and there wouldn't be a second Canadian back east team to play the 4 o'clock game.  I'd survive, however.

Steely

• Old Timer
  • Lovin' the Chrome
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 08:56:11 AM »

No unless they can make the finals and the canucks do as well that would be an awsome 4 game set ;)
Get Off Your Butt And Start Fishin'

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 11:12:01 PM »

agreed.

don' watch the east conference much huh??...Habs own 11th in the east with more games played than the Leafs...like "most" other teams in the conference....with Huet out looks like an early exit for the Habs...I kin live with that....hehehe

mojo

oh kid you not, i've been watching  ;) looks pretty tight. even more so than the west. mathematically, you all still have a slight chance.  ::)  i have to watch...wanna be there when the bubble burst from beneath the leaf's feet.

so if montreal ends up owning 11th and the make beliefs end up owning 9th... does that mean you guys win bragging rights?  :D ;D :D ;D

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 10:32:20 AM »

But do you really want the Lowly Laugh's to represent Canada???  very embarrassing if you ask me   ;D ;D
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!