Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Will Sundin Connect Tonight?  (Read 8482 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Will Sundin Connect Tonight?
« on: January 07, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »

How many points for #13 tonight?

I see we have picked up another Canuck castoff, Brad May from the Ducks. That will give us some more grit. ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: Will Sundin Connect Tonight?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »

I don't expect too much from his first game.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

I don't expect too much from his first game.
He is not in shape yet, looked a little better in the second but missed the net twice, 4 face off wins out of 11.

I still like watch him playing but that will not change my allegiance away from my Leafs. Canada's favorite team. Also we welcome Brad to the team today. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

Another great win for Canada's REAL team :)

Sundin well be fine after a few games. Who cares when the Burrows-Kesler-Bernier line is on FIRE!! 8 points for that line tonight.

Oh and Labarbera is 2-0-2 since being traded to the Canucks. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

nosey

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 06:34:18 PM »

Well so far Sundin's taken 2 late penalties in tie games that have led to two game losing goals all that for ten grand a minute, damn couldn't WE have gotten Brad May back? I think Sundin should be playing with the Sedins He's big enough that if he stands directly in front of the net with their skill level they should be able to bounce a few in off of him.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »

Sundin well be fine after a few games. Who cares when the Burrows-Kesler-Bernier line is on FIRE!! 8 points for that line tonight.

Oh and Labarbera is 2-0-2 since being traded to the Canucks. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
Not looking very sweet tonight, join the losers club. ;D ;D ;D

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »

Not looking very sweet tonight, join the losers club. ;D ;D ;D

LOL Chris that was a week ago. Although the Canucks sure have been playing like crap lately. Your buddy Sundin hasnt been much of a help by taking all those bad penalties.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

coho killer

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

#13 1 assist tonight

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:28 PM »

Wonder how many Make Beliefs got points tonight  ;D

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 07:48:32 AM »

well now you ask...the Buds got what they need...another step closer to a good pick...so losing is not the be all to end all for the Leafs...the Cannots are gonna end up totally mediocre this year and land a late pick...they won't go far in post season...if they even make it...so while my fav team is struggling I appreciate it for what it is...Cannots fans seem to think the Cup is goin' to Van...thats gotta be more dissapointing...I hear Kaberle will waive his NTC...mebbe you guys want him too....a certain Cody Hodgson(sp??) comes to mind... ;D

mojo :D :D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 08:33:46 AM »

well now you ask...the Buds got what they need...another step closer to a good pick...so losing is not the be all to end all for the Leafs...the Cannots are gonna end up totally mediocre this year and land a late pick...they won't go far in post season...if they even make it...so while my fav team is struggling I appreciate it for what it is...Cannots fans seem to think the Cup is goin' to Van...thats gotta be more dissapointing...I hear Kaberle will waive his NTC...mebbe you guys want him too....a certain Cody Hodgson(sp??) comes to mind... ;D

mojo :D :D

What Canucks fan predicted a Stanley Cup this year? I certainly didnt. The Sharks in my mind are the team to beat. They have an incredible record and seem to have chemistry. Hodgson? Ya right he is untouchable....Their is not one Leaf that would be worth what he is worth.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 11:07:09 AM »

well now you ask...the Buds got what they need...another step closer to a good pick...so losing is not the be all to end all for the Leafs...

So is this going to be your new mantra for the New Year to cover the Laughs' incompetence ? Another step closer to a good pick ? ;D Sorry to have to break it to you but the Chief Scout for the Laughs is none other than Mike Penney, he of the Canucks' sloppy seconds. He who picked Alex Stojanov, Jason Herter and other forgetable 1st round picks. Looking forward to see which stiff he's going to pick  ;D ;D

chromer

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

Back to Mats Messier I mean Sundin, how long do we have to wait again? I think if he would have scored laast night vs. the Sharks the Nucks may have beat the Sharks. Is it just me or does he look REALLY s l o w .......... ???

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 07:14:06 PM »

well now you ask...the Buds got what they need...another step closer to a good pick...so losing is not the be all to end all for the Leafs...

So is this going to be your new mantra for the New Year to cover the Laughs' incompetence ? Another step closer to a good pick ? ;D Sorry to have to break it to you but the Chief Scout for the Laughs is none other than Mike Penney, he of the Canucks' sloppy seconds. He who picked Alex Stojanov, Jason Herter and other forgetable 1st round picks. Looking forward to see which stiff he's going to pick  ;D ;D

hehehe....nice try FA...that incopetence you see is a contender in my eyes...you just want it when ya want it....I'll wait for the rebuild to bear fruit...2-3 years and we'll see who's on the outside lookin' in...oh....Leafs take Bruins(best in the east) to a shootout...and lose...good for the team...good for the draft...so tell me...how are those guarranteed a cup Cannots doin' with their Captain Lou back????....thats incompetence....but you wear the green and blue goggles with the fancy carp logo on the arms so you can't see it.. ;D ;D ;D ::)

mojo ;D
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 07:33:53 PM »

Rebuild in 2-3 years ? What have been you smoking ? Try 41 years. See the Laughs blow a 2 goal lead to lose again.  :D