Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ways Field...Private Property...No Trepassing Allowed  (Read 9733 times)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: Ways Field...Private Property...No Trepassing Allowed
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 10:13:15 AM »

You all might want to cool it a little.

Talk to Chris and see if there is a way that as a group you could talk to the land owners about access.
If it is private land and if you start a war with the owners, you will lose as they have the legal rights.

The Minister of MOE might want to be involved as it is to his benefit to have access?

If you were the owner of the land and people were walking on it and throwing garbage and crap all over it, then having them tell you off as they feel it is theirs, you might get your hackles up as well?

I would agree if this property didn't run through one of the top fishing rivers in the West, these people had to realize that they were buying riverfront property and that there would most likely be people fishing close to their property !! I honestly can't see the landowner having any rights if the fishermen stay on the rock's and fish the river.. if people are walking through their property to get to the hole then they have a reason to get upset other than that I think they need to move if they have a problem..
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!