Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: can anyone tell me any good spot for coho fishing?  (Read 1656 times)

goziilar

can anyone tell me any good spot for coho fishing?
« on: September 20, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »

hello ..guys, i have a question, i went to vedder river with excitement last sat morning about 7:00AM, when i arrived there, i saw the water is too low( i even could see the bottom of the reiver) and no one was there fishing, so i went home. anyways, i am planning to go fishing again on this Sat morning, can anyone recommend me an excellent fishing spot. Thnak you May God Bless you

cohokid

• Old Timer
  • 28 landed- 11 lost
Re: can anyone tell me any good spot for coho fishing?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »

Lickman road, Peach Road. Later on in the year fishing will be better up the river, such a Tamahi, Alison pool, Ranger run. Those are most of the main spots. Head up river and just walk down a random path. I have found some nice holding water by doing that. And usually it normal to see the bottom unless the river is high and dirty.

leadbelly

• Old Timer
  • Dont pitch it out, Pitch in!
Re: can anyone tell me any good spot for coho fishing?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 08:14:09 PM »

I always find new fishing spots when I'm at one of the cleanups, then again its the only time I hit the Vedd anyways.
also many of the other volunteers know the river very well and have shared much with me in the past, might work for you as well.