Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Break Ins Have Started  (Read 6631 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: The Break Ins Have Started
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 06:20:02 AM »

I have been broken into three times, on the Vedder River over the last ten years. I now allways take the insurance paper with me, and leave the garage opener at home. I leave the car unlocked. The only other thing you could do , would be to leave a sign on the dash, the car is unlocked. The fellow at ICBC said off the re cored, leave your car unlocked. He also told me that Lickman road, parking lot is one of the worst spots on the river.
This trip Gary and I took turns watching the vehicles on the T, and others as well while one of us fished I kinow this cuts down on fishing time but we enjoyed fishing knowing we would not come back to a smashed window.

It gave me time to cook breakfast, cleanup up the Leaf Mobile, count plucks, visit other anglers wnen it was my turn and anyway I got all the fish I needed when it was my turn to fish. ;D

I also tried to collect a watchman fee from Slick Vic yesterday but he would not pay up.  ;D ;D

slick vic

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 07:23:46 AM »

This trip Gary and I took turns watching the vehicles on the T, and others as well while one of us fished I kinow this cuts down on fishing time but we enjoyed fishing knowing we would not come back to a smashed window.

It gave me time to cook breakfast, cleanup up the Leaf Mobile, count plucks, visit other anglers wnen it was my turn and anyway I got all the fish I needed when it was my turn to fish. ;D

I also tried to collect a watchman fee from Slick Vic yesterday but he would not pay up.  ;D ;D

Will bring the fee next time I see you, and with interest.  ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »

Will bring the fee next time I see you, and with interest.  ;D ;D
A Tims double double will be fine. ;D ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »

I saw you watching guard over the leaf mobile on tues, No offence but if I was going to break into cars I would definitely pass yours up. Probably only get a few used floats out of it anyways,lol
Thats the trick to it and there may be some explosives under the junk too. ;D ;D Must have been Wed. or Thur. as not here Tues. unless there is another L.M. ;D ;D ;D

Bently

• Old Timer
  • fish eyes love my ties
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2012, 05:46:13 PM »

unless there is another L.M. ;D ;D ;D

blasphemy  :o ;D

slick vic

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 09:44:09 PM »

A Tims double double will be fine. ;D ;D

Will do ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »

I saw you watching guard over the leaf mobile on tues, No offence but if I was going to break into cars I would definitely pass yours up. Probably only get a few used floats out of it anyways,lol

No resale value for a Leaf Mobile in Canuck country ;)