Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Iphone 4 users  (Read 5961 times)

Dennis.t

• Old Timer
Re: Iphone 4 users
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »

I got it at best buy. I haven't used it at the river yet. They ask you to water test it in the directions and leave the case without the phone in it underwater for an hour to check the seals and not even the smallest drop made it in. So it will make for some great water shots. I had the otterbox for my phone but I had to open it up everyday after work to empty sawdust as well.
I have a simple solution! Leave the phone in your truck while at work! Check for messages on your break times.Problem solved.

strobes

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 07:33:04 PM »

I have a simple solution! Leave the phone in your truck while at work! Check for messages on your break times.Problem solved.

Not that simple. I listen to music while I work. As well as using it for a construction calculator.
<>{Early to bed...early to rise...fish all day...make up lies}<>

rjs

• work is over rated !!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 09:01:17 PM »

Not that simple. I listen to music while I work. As well as using it for a construction calculator.

hope ur not listening to music with ear buds @ work  !

strobes

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »

And how do I check fishingwithrod all day  ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:37:19 PM by strobes »
<>{Early to bed...early to rise...fish all day...make up lies}<>

D.Sams

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 08:43:29 PM »

I have used this case for a few weeks now and am very happy with the results.  An important side note, however, is that the case's waterproof seal integrity is compromised after (50) or so times worth of opening and closing it.

Ssypark

• addicted
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 11:07:44 PM »

For those of you who don't want a case but still want their electronic device water resistant. they spray the phone inside and out with a special coating to make it water resistant. check out Liquipel. It costs around $60-80 for an iPhone. I personally don't have it, I use an Otterbox, but I thought I'd share :)

Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RMWiavxj0&feature=g-user-u

kosanin kosher salt

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 06:35:18 PM »

heck these iphone 4's are tougher than i thought , just yesterday the tile floor flooded and my iphone was soaked , somehow it was still working perfectly a couple hours later !i couldnt believe it "fried for sure i thought" . just my luck this morning a dropped it in the toilet bowl totally submerged for seconds , i thought  for sure it was toast . somehow   just as i type this its working again perfectly . im riding some kind of bad and good luck i dont know what to say ?

anyways apple will replace your phone no matter what happens for 169.00$ which is nothing compared to those cases . so im never too scared of my phone getting smashed up