Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lookin 4 new river to try  (Read 3726 times)

CALI 2 B.C.

Lookin 4 new river to try
« on: November 01, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »

Ive been fishing the stave alot recently.Im just lookin for a new system to try within about a hour of surrey besides the vedder and stave.I just bought a new baitcaster setup shimano convergence rod with abu garcia reel i also will bring my diawa spincaster rod.I have chestwaiders no boat if anybody is lookin for a partner or has any recomendations please let me know here or mailbox all is appreciated thanks im leaving first thing in the morning  if anybody wants to meet up
famous people walk on red carpet because theyre famous...me i walk on toilet paper because im the $h!^

CALI 2 B.C.

Re: Lookin 4 new river to try
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 08:38:58 PM »

Almost everything ive learned about fishing in bc has been learned from this awesome site im very thankful for that.I know theres so much more to learn thats why im really looking for a experienced angler to show me more out on the flow like reading the water ect.With that said if anybody would be generous enough to show me more id really be thankful ive only lived here four years i have three fishing buddies who arent the most experienced and work during the times i can fish so obviously i need a few more fishing buddies.
famous people walk on red carpet because theyre famous...me i walk on toilet paper because im the $h!^

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »

wow 60+ views no input i guess nobody gives a hoot guess ill bring my dog and go to the same boring spots yay >:(

BigCoho

• Roe Wizard
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »

might be because all of the rivers in the area that you described are small river systems that cant handle a tonne of fishing pressure so we dont like to take about them on the net. On of my favorite rivers was ruined last year from internet fishing reports :o

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »

wow 60+ views no input i guess nobody gives a hoot guess ill bring my dog and go to the same boring spots yay >:(

Do you have anger issues? That type of post will get you nothing. As well as scare off anyone that may have wanted to fish with you.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

BigCoho

• Roe Wizard
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 09:31:25 PM »

OK here is a tip, Try 1.5 hours of driving time from surrey and head to the Chehalis. Explore a bit. You will find the fish

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

I was bein sarcastic bb im not mad like you are my team (eagles) won today unlike yours ;D again being sarcastic and personal messages keep the masses from reading or email kaotik530@hotmail.com and bbron id love to see a philly denver superbowl. Dawkins can get burned by d jack ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »

Maybe people aren't responding because they don't know you. You can be a serial killer for we know ;D ;D (just kidding !) Tell us about yourself.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 09:43:40 PM »

I was bein sarcastic bb im not mad like you are my team (eagles) won today unlike yours ;D again being sarcastic and personal messages keep the masses from reading or email kaotik530@hotmail.com and bbron id love to see a philly denver superbowl. Dawkins can get burned by d jack ;D ;D ;D

OK thats cool its hard to get a read on new people from just words without knowing their expressions.

I would go to the Nicomen Slough. Very easy access with lots of shoreline. Starting from the boat launch. Or the Harrison.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 09:52:26 PM »

screening for fishing partner lol here we go im 26 born and raised in norther ci have 2 sons 1 and almost 3 years alifornia been here 4 years in DEC here raising my family with my girlfriend  i have two sons age 1 and 2.im a framer but on extended vacation from work ;D besides fishing im a nfl guy.I just enjoy a good time and just really want to learn more about fishing in this beautiful province productively.Thanks bbron ill have to google map some directions there and check my regs.If all looks good ill probably give it a go.

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 09:55:40 PM »

Im online on my  playstation 3 and some features on here dont work so please excuse my hack-job of a reply with the words scrambeled sorry.

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »

Ha let me fire up the backhoe

redtide

• Old Timer
  • catch anything?
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 09:50:30 AM »

hey cali......with a bait casting setup your best bet would be the Harrison river. the norrish river , chehalis or dewdney slough. people usually fish these major systems around November because the coho and springs are still around and still clean.....as well as the chum. there are other smaller rivers but they won't be talked about here and you would also have to downgrade your gear as the river and fish will be smaller and fewer. I would still stay on the stave river as it holds alot of fish around this time of year.

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »

Do you have anger issues? That type of post will get you nothing. As well as scare off anyone that may have wanted to fish with you.

lol pot calls kettle black.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »

lol pot calls kettle black.

You have never met me. I rarely ever get angry on these forums. The problem with you is you dont know the difference between sarcasm and anger. You also never have anything useful to say.

Belong to the "4 F Club"