Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Catch and release without harming the fish  (Read 4387 times)

itosh

• I EAT llamas!
Re: Catch and release without harming the fish
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 12:09:00 AM »

you no what you can all bite me I so sick of the way everone just want to s..t on what you say> Itosh for your information I have left a message and you know I never heard back from them after I asked them to call me so I know that they got my call so unless you know then piss off! This sit has a good number of good people but then it has those people that just like to stir up s..t. Rod pull me from this site. All the new and old good forum users have fun good luck and don't speak your mind.l     

LOL.... whoa, relax there big guy!  I highly doubt that they would call you back even if you asked for them to call you.  If they called back everybody who wanted a call back when would they have time to call there own patrolling personnel?  I don't think DFO is in the Customer Service business, but hey, maybe they should be, sounds like it would make you happy.   ::) ::)

Maybe until you know what happens behind the scenes at DFO you should piss off? (Your words, not mine)  I was just questioning the origingal rationale of why you don't call anymore, which was, something along the lines of "I don't wanted to leave my vice on an answering machine I want to talk to DFO but what good will that do is there any one in the area >:(".

It just seemed that judging by the amount of whining you were doing, you were passionate about the issue, so leaving your voice on a machine for the greater good of the cause wouldn't be much of an issue.  But then again, maybe I just misunderstood what you were trying to say in your post, as Nina so politely alluded to.  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 12:28:24 AM by Rodney »