Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Video from our trip to BC Chilliwack 2009 incl underwater video  (Read 5500 times)

rhino

• Old Timer
Re: Video from our trip to BC Chilliwack 2009 incl underwater video
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 02:14:10 PM »

Hey Dennyman, I have to agree with you on this one... watching that first vid of the badly treated Spring is pretty sickening !!
after watching A$$e$ treat their fish like this all year my tolerance levels have come way down... I guess at least he didn't punt it back into the river.

Vaskerelva, please learn how to treat salmon properly in the future, or at least don't videotape yourself doing it, pretty sad to see !!

TH

i dont think he would video tape this and post it if he knew what he was doing was not the correct way to handle fish. i believe after reading some of the posts here he now will understand what to do in future.

Easywater

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 02:24:30 PM »

Come on, give the guy a break.

He's most likely new to fishing here - not too many people make a lot of trips here from Europe.
Besides, he probably saw those eastern yahoos hold fish by the gill plate on their TV shows and thought it was ok.

I'm sure he knows now - everyone goes through stages while learning how to handle fish.

Awesome underwater videos - I've fished a lot and didn't realize the fish moved around like that.

vaskerelva

• Born to fish, forced to work
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2009, 04:36:19 AM »

Hmm - I am very sorry, that we tread the fish bad. Also if some one means that we fish the wrong place. What I try to do was sharing some of my good vacation with you.

The tourist's maybe harm some few fish witch we will not do next time. We saw a lot of local people who fish very dirty (snagging) witch we have problem to accept.

We fish in this area of the river, to staying alone - black fish or not. We follow all the rules and try to be as nice to the nature and the local people as we could.

We will come back next year, but I'm not sure I'll post any videos here :-\
Fear no fish

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2009, 09:01:38 AM »

Hmm - I am very sorry, that we tread the fish bad. Also if some one means that we fish the wrong place. What I try to do was sharing some of my good vacation with you.

The tourist's maybe harm some few fish witch we will not do next time. We saw a lot of local people who fish very dirty (snagging) witch we have problem to accept.

We fish in this area of the river, to staying alone - black fish or not. We follow all the rules and try to be as nice to the nature and the local people as we could.

We will come back next year, but I'm not sure I'll post any videos here :-\

Vaskerlva. post anything you want  - all your vids looked like fun - most of us don't need to judge you to feel good about themselves (unless you have a centrepin lol)