Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Time  (Read 2026 times)

booters

Time
« on: October 07, 2022, 01:29:22 PM »

I have been waiting for better weather forcast, rain. Not happening therfore going out this evening tide favourable. If i wait and wait may not get out at all. Coho b moving in tonight with the tide, they cant wait either. I will limit out tonight.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
Re: Time
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 02:19:01 PM »

Reminds me of the story about the guy who saw another man at night searching the ground under a streetlight. When asked, the man explained he was looking for his lost car keys. The guy volunteered to help the man search. After twenty fruitless minutes of searching, the guy asked the man if he was sure he'd lost the keys on this corner. The man said he'd actually lost them on a corner a block away. "Then why are we looking for the keys here?!" the guy asked, exasperated. "Because the light is better on this corner," replied the man. :P

vancook

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 02:26:47 PM »

I booked a week's vacation to go fishing this year, basically my first time out in 2 seasons since my son was born. And of course its the driest fall in years, I pushed my vacation by another week in hopes of a little rain....I'm taking that time off no matter what. I can't wait for rain, neither can the fish...just going to take some searching. Probably will have to sacrifice a day to do some scouting, all my go to runs are long gone.

booters

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 04:08:11 PM »

Reminds me of the story about the guy who saw another man at night searching the ground under a streetlight. When asked, the man explained he was looking for his lost car keys. The guy volunteered to help the man search. After twenty fruitless minutes of searching, the guy asked the man if he was sure he'd lost the keys on this corner. The man said he'd actually lost them on a corner a block away. "Then why are we looking for the keys here?!" the guy asked, exasperated. "Because the light is better on this corner," replied the man. :P

booters

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 04:09:27 PM »

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2022, 04:30:01 PM »

I have been waiting for better weather forcast, rain. Not happening therfore going out this evening tide favourable. If i wait and wait may not get out at all. Coho b moving in tonight with the tide, they cant wait either. I will limit out tonight.

funny; i was listening to a random music playlist of all the songs with time in the title.

and then you popped up. good luck. give us the score.

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2022, 05:42:23 PM »

Yeah, fishing time is hard to come by for me these days due to family obligations.

When I do manage to get out, there's usually some friendly civilian that asks "Is the fishing good right now?" and say "Not really, but this is the only free time I have".  ::)

dennisK

• Old Timer
  • sheep rise up.
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 11:12:06 AM »

How was it booters?

booters

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 01:12:40 PM »

Postponed got into the sauce and dont drive as iam a lawbiding person Tue looks better some rain? Besides hate crowds wait abd wait. ive got TIME

T-Spoon

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 07:56:26 PM »

It looks like you are going to need to wait for quite some time.