Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NFR: EA Sports NHL 2007  (Read 2918 times)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
NFR: EA Sports NHL 2007
« on: September 17, 2006, 11:54:43 AM »

Anyone get it yet? My wife is picking it up for me right now. I have the XBOX 360 and dying to try it out. Just came out yesterday.

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

small_fish

• Hi!
Re: NFR: EA Sports NHL 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 11:56:57 AM »

Yep I got it first day it came out
CRAZYYYYY GRAPHICS. It's unreal!
I play online with my buddies alot of the time
you got live?

Sterling C

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »

At my household, paying for tuition and books come in slightly ahead of fishing supplies and miles in front of just about everything else.
Actions speak louder than words.

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 01:57:24 PM »

Im in the same boat as Biff now. But there ain't any fish to be caught from that boat. And it SUCKS. lol (except for the ladies)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 01:57:58 PM »

Its decent for Xbox, Kinda the same as NHL06 eccept with no trick stick. But it looks sweet for X box 360
weeeeeeeeeow!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 02:28:27 PM »

At my household, paying for tuition and books come in slightly ahead of fishing supplies and miles in front of just about everything else.

Whats that got to do with anything? I already finished college and my kids have a school fund even though one is in elementary, one is in pre-school and one is in diapers. My kids school will be paid for when they are ready for it.

We are well off so if you can afford it why not......

Belong to the "4 F Club"

weizen

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 02:47:09 PM »

Whats that got to do with anything? I already finished college and my kids have a school fund even though one is in elementary, one is in pre-school and one is in diapers. My kids school will be paid for when they are ready for it.

I think all biffchan was saying is that in that household they cannot affort do have those luxuries.......no one was saying anything bad about you having it.   Good for you that you're in a well off position, i'm sure you've worked hard for it. (that's a sincere comment by the way, not a sarcastic one), but not everyone is in that position :)

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »

I just couldnt quite understand why he would post that? It didnt make sense to me. I just wanted feedback on the game itself. Anyways back to watching my Broncos play like a bunch of girls.....

Belong to the "4 F Club"

weizen

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 02:54:48 PM »

I just couldnt quite understand why he would post that? It didnt make sense to me. I just wanted feedback on the game itself. Anyways back to watching my Broncos play like a bunch of girls.....

LOL,  enjoy the game eddie

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 03:01:55 PM »

Good on you. My parents started way to late on that. I ended up having to pay for everything. $5500 tuition, $700 book, $1500 laptop and tech stuff. Plus i've moved out and have to pay for my living costs. I do however get food when i come home on weekends. I also just bought myself a truck for fishing (woot), paid for my own insurance. I have had little help from my parents financially, and its not like they can't afford it. Your kids should be very greatful. But i will tell you this, it is extremely satisfying being able to buy everything yourself and pretty much be completely independant.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 03:58:05 PM »

You are learning a very valuable life lesson Dion. I moved out of my house when my parents split up at 16 years of age. I was still in high school and worked graveyards to pay my bills. I would sleep for about 4-5 hours a day after school had a couple hours down time and back to work than school right after. After high school I went on to do get a trade and also worked full time. It was tough but I learned a ton and wouldnt trade that experience for anything. Since my wife and I are in the position to give our kids almost anything they want we do, we also expect things from them like doing their homework and having respect for us. Our kids are very good and are grateful for everything they have. My kids also are made to do chores to earn what they get nothing is free in life and teaching them at a young age can only make them better later in life.

Belong to the "4 F Club"

Coho Cody

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 04:34:26 PM »

i have 02, 03, 04, and 06 ;D ;)