Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Report for January 20th 2007  (Read 1652 times)

steelieman

• Fish On!!!!
Report for January 20th 2007
« on: January 20, 2007, 02:40:41 PM »

Went out today with my buddy Khim. The water was really murky with maybe only about 12" visibility. Fished around the Lickman and all the way down for about three hours and did not see any action( except for the guy who happened to snag one ). I was out on Thursday and saw 7 hooked that day. Apparently, it was quite good yesterday from talking to a few fishermen.

The flow was okay but the visibility sucks again!!!!!

BIG T

• Old Timer
  • One crazy fisherman!!!!!!!!!
Re: Report for January 20th 2007
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 04:38:56 PM »

Thanks for the report steelieman.How can you snag a steelhead? ??? ::)

funfisher

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 06:17:56 PM »

. Apparently, it was quite good yesterday from talking to a few fishermen.

It was always better yesterday ::) ;D

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »

I lost a steelhead this afternoon, and landed a cutthroat in the mid river area, the cutt was a suprise, they normally don't migrate that high up, or at least none that I've caught... The steelhead was hooked in about 1.5 feet of water...

Back out there tomorrow!

Cheers,
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 08:34:21 PM »

searun, guppy, bigsteel and myself where also out today. we started at around peach and worked our way down to lickman with no success. we then decided to hit the derby run in the afternoon and also no success. we did how ever run into Nicole and it was sure nice to see another smiling face because seeing Mr. grumpy all day was not fun. we then decided to hit a couple of runs up a little further and guess what happened. Nothing of course. Searun, Guppy and I did not want to hook a fish before bigsteel but if he does not hurry up and get one well we can't wait forever  ;D ;D ;D ;D .

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day