Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thieves at work on the Stave  (Read 2604 times)

DRP79

Thieves at work on the Stave
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:40:14 AM »

Just wanted to reiterate the importance of not leaving bait for theives visible when you are parking. They were at work at the Stave yesterday on Hayward, breaking windows and looting at least one car. Not mine but just a heads up.

rustybee

Re: Thieves at work on the Stave
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:19:15 PM »

Yikes! Thanks for the head up.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »

Had a dream last night that someone stole my new red pick up truck. I was so angry. Phoning the police & giving them info. Woke up I was so relieved that it was just a dream. ( I do not own a new red pick up anyways )
Imagine the owner of the vehicle had those same angry feelings.
What is it that some people are bent on doing evil & selfish acts.
Sometimes it's better one does not catch them in the act because then owners react they may get beat up badly or killed.
People that smash windows may think nothing of doing further evil acts.
Maybe best to phone the police & hope they get there in time.

Today's young teen vandals many times leads to tomorrow's hardened criminals in Federal Prisons.
Good vs evil.
Love generates a moral lifestyle but hate & bitterness leads to very evil acts. Sadly lots of evil lead people out there.
Mind you on Street View somehow went to some street in Mexico.
The neighbourhood had very close house & small properties & surrounded by big walls,bars & barb wire. Walls spray painted with all sorts of symbols & words.
It must be a hell hole to live there. Crime rampant I bet.

Try parking your vehicle there & when ya return , the tires & even the motor may be gone !!! 

MoeJKU

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »

Sad to see this happening every year in the same place. I still don't know why the police don't set up a bait car there. and just have a camera watching the car.

Pretty soon people will be taking it into their own hands. My friend had it happen to him last year and it was hard to no convince him to bring his 12g along the next time and wait for the little pricks.

Riverman

• old fart
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 02:17:18 PM »

Have no fear if someone takes the law into their own hands there will be plenty of police here.Unfortunately precious little of those resources will be spent to abate this crime.
Riverman