Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Highway 7 bridge on the stave  (Read 3887 times)

SteelheadAdict

Highway 7 bridge on the stave
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:36:41 AM »

Is there anyway yo get down 2 the highway 7 bridge can i go down 94 Ave and walk to the river or do i have to park on the left hand side were u always see cars just after the bridge

TheChumWhisperer

Re: Highway 7 bridge on the stave
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »

It's a 500m difference between the two parking spots, you really can't figure this out on your own?? Go for a walk..

Sandy

• Old Timer
finding your limits is fun, it can also be VERY painful.

If you care about Canada's future, get involved by holding your MLA's & MP's accountable!! don't just be sheep!!

SteelheadAdict

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 02:21:56 PM »

thanks sandy i forgot goodle maps had that setting i apreceat it

leadbelly

• Old Timer
  • Dont pitch it out, Pitch in!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 02:59:59 PM »

can you catch coho around there?

SteelheadAdict

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 04:04:45 PM »

the stave has been doing good for me for coho i dont have the boat tomorw and under the bridge is where i get myn so i shall try from shore tomorow theres lots mid and uper river u can find them in schools away from the chem or them in beind the chum i like blue fox spinnners

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 05:57:47 PM »

the stave has been doing good for me for coho i dont have the boat tomorw and under the bridge is where i get myn so i shall try from shore tomorow theres lots mid and uper river u can find them in schools away from the chem or them in beind the chum i like blue fox spinnners

I didnt understand a word you said....

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

cutthroat22

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

It's called gobbledygoo.

salmonlover

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 06:46:06 PM »

what is the point of saying that? clearly there are some issues with his spelling and construction of a sentence. But to call him out on it, is just plain rude. I understood what he said, I am by no means an intellectual man...its not hard to get the gist of it. if I have to reread it a couple times big deal. No sense of making someone feel bad. After all he could have a learning disability...so if you dont mind keep stuff like that to yourself only makes you look bad.

As for what he said:
He has been doing good at the stave with a boat and has been fishing under the bridge. He doesnt have a boat tomorrow and so he has to fish from shore.he says there are lots of fish in the mid and upper river. You can find them away from the chum...or behind the chum. He likes blue fox spinners.

brownmancheng

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 06:55:30 PM »

what is the point of saying that? clearly there are some issues with his spelling and construction of a sentence. But to call him out on it, is just plain rude. I understood what he said, I am by no means an intellectual man...its not hard to get the gist of it. if I have to reread it a couple times big deal. No sense of making someone feel bad. After all he could have a learning disability...so if you dont mind keep stuff like that to yourself only makes you look bad.

As for what he said:
He has been doing good at the stave with a boat and has been fishing under the bridge. He doesnt have a boat tomorrow and so he has to fish from shore.he says there are lots of fish in the mid and upper river. You can find them away from the chum...or behind the chum. He likes blue fox spinners.

X2

cutthroat22

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 07:02:36 PM »

When I spell a word wrong on this site a big red line comes underneath it.  When I right click the correct spelling comes.

I don't buy the "issues".

EZ_Rolling

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 07:18:13 PM »

:) Cutthroat have you ever tried trying to re-spell the underlined words rather than have the dumb computer try and figure out what word you were trying to say..

Who knows if you try hard the words will stop being underlined.   :)

salmonlover

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 07:20:59 PM »

When I spell a word wrong on this site a big red line comes underneath it.  When I right click the correct spelling comes.

I don't buy the "issues".

I guess you had to think of something after your first response. I forgot.... the invention of the right click means you can belittle someone without feeling bad. Gotta try it some time... ::)

cutthroat22

• Old Timer
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 07:28:35 PM »

u gyus r os irght i m sory i wnort comnt enymor.