Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cristey clark  (Read 2065 times)

SteelheadAdict

Cristey clark
« on: July 30, 2012, 07:38:21 PM »

srry if this offends any yall but this is the truth in my opinuion what yours

BC's premier Christy Clark is a tool...if she is a true tree hugger, she would say no to the Northern Gateway pipeline project - period, instead she is just being greedy and wants more royalties and says its for British Columbians? She is delaying the inevitable and is holding jobs back from BC'ers. I would much rather stay in BC to work instead of traveling to AB or SK!

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Cristey clark
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 08:01:34 PM »

BC's premier Christy Clark is a tool...

Did you two graduate from the same school?

adriaticum

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »

Did you two graduate from the same school?

SteelheadAdict

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 08:20:04 PM »

Lol no rod

fishbandit66

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 10:17:02 PM »

Clark is a typical politician. She is just playing games. If she had any balls she would of decided which way she stands on the Gateway a long time ago. Instead she is timing things so it heats up just in time to coincide with the next provincial election. The gateway is a huge issue for may british columbians and could easily help her win (or lose) the election.

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 10:21:42 PM »

Clark is a typical politician. She is just playing games. If she had any balls she would of decided which way she stands on the Gateway a long time ago. Instead she is timing things so it heats up just in time to coincide with the next provincial election. The gateway is a huge issue for may british columbians and could easily help her win (or lose) the election.

No, she's done.
Not all those who wander are lost

silver ghost

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 11:39:17 PM »

No, she's done.

x2. The latest is her being caught using taxpayer money to purchase songs from itunes.

rickjames_2

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 03:31:15 AM »

Next time you want to give someone a hard time because of their opinion or politics, at least know how to spell their name properly, especially in the topic title. Thanks!

Sincerely, a concerned Poli Sci major.

(Lol!)

Since you bring this up, addict, I am curious as to where you stand? You want this to be pushed through quickly, if at all?
srry if this offends any yall but this is the truth in my opinuion what yours

BC's premier Christy Clark is a tool...if she is a true tree hugger, she would say no to the Northern Gateway pipeline project - period, instead she is just being greedy and wants more royalties and says its for British Columbians? She is delaying the inevitable and is holding jobs back from BC'ers. I would much rather stay in BC to work instead of traveling to AB or SK!

You just seem to be either not representing your view well or you are contradicting yourself. Clear it up for me. Much appreciated.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.