Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WFN 25,000$ Ultimate fishing town contest  (Read 2450 times)

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
WFN 25,000$ Ultimate fishing town contest
« on: July 28, 2010, 04:06:20 PM »

Any people from Chilliwack, or people who agree that Chilliwack has some great fishing to offer need to leave there feedback on this site.
Everyone needs to get some good words in and why Chilliwack is the best!  If we can get a bunch of entries going in, we could have a chance at 25,000$ which we could use to only improve fishing in our area someway. Its not that much in the big picture, but Im sure we could use that money to clean up those claybanks along the vedder river, nobody likes driving an hour to the river only to find 6 inch vis. Leave some good feedback. :)

http://www.wfn.tv/ultimate-fishing-town/British_Columbia-Chilliwack
The Bigger The Better!

jetboatjim

• Old Timer
  • catching poachers.
Re: WFN 25,000$ Ultimate fishing town contest
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:21:00 PM »

chilliwack ? have you ever been to smithers, huston,terace, ect.....there are waaay better places than the whack.

Every Day

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 06:48:34 PM »

I just clicked on your link and got a warning that the WFN site "has a poor reputation" Their rating for trustworthiness, vendor reliability, privacy and child safety all are poor. Wouldn't advise going on that site, don't know what your computer will end up getting.

Nothing wrong with it.
My laptop's anti-virus won't even allow me on sites with virus'. It scans the site first and pops up with a warning if there is any chance of getting a harmful file.

metalleg_man

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:29:56 PM »

I agree, I love fishing Chilliwack.  I travel all over the world and fish all over the world and still think Chilliwack is the best.  I do think there are some other great towns I haven't been too but Chilliwack has my vote.

glx

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »

Chilliwack would be the logical choice if "ultimate fishing town" is defined as where there are the most anglers that snag and floss. stand shoulder to shoulder, drop there garbage all over the river. 

I agree with JBJ, far better choices out there.