Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: We Roll You Donot  (Read 2412 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
We Roll You Donot
« on: March 31, 2007, 10:25:17 PM »

What a great Hockey day today. ;D ;D ;D

I played music for 5 minor hockey games today from 9am to 5:30 as we celebrated Hockey Day in Chilliwack.
It was the "C" division finals for Atom, Peewee, Bantam and Midget. We also had a girl's Peewee exhibition games sandwiched in between. Some great games today and I enjoy taking part in these games that go back 18 years when I started this event way back then, when 2:40 was playing Atom.

Terry and Grant  did the announcing of the games and  we then went out for supper. When we got to the restaurant darn the Leafs game was on the TV's there. I did not look at the screen and told Grant and Terry not to dare to tell me the score as I had my wife tape the game that I have just finished watching. ;D

Well we certainly were rolling, rolling, rolling right along once again ;D ;D ;D with another win.

Now I see Canucks have begun their nose dive in the season losing another and now will loose in the first round of the playoffs while we move to capture the Cup once again. ;D ;D ;D

What a great day it was, not only in Chilliwack but across Canada as Canada's #1 team is playing the best hockey in the land. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
Re: We Roll You Donot
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 10:31:57 PM »

Exactly how many beers did you consumed at dinner ? ;D The Rangers will beat the Laughs tomorrow.

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 11:02:36 PM »

Losing another? HUH? Canucks 47 wins - Leafs 38 who has lost more games this year? Canucks 101 points Laughs 87 points

Poor Leafs fans are all delusional LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »

Poor Leafs fans are all delusional LOL

That's what happens when your team hasn't been to the finals in 40 years (and counting) ;D Does strange things to your mind. :D

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 11:16:03 PM »

Now I see Canucks have begun their nose dive in the season losing another and now will loose in the first round of the playoffs while we move to capture the Cup once again. ;D ;D ;D

What a great day it was, not only in Chilliwack but across Canada as Canada's #1 team is playing the best hockey in the land. ;D ;D ;D

man, i've heard of sleepwalking....but i've never heard of sleepwriting......CHRIS!!!!  WAKE UP....IT'S ONLY A DREAM... ;D

all the credit goes to Mr. Magoo his reffing is as good as the cartoon character's eye sight.

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »

man, i've heard of sleepwalking....but i've never heard of sleepwriting......CHRIS!!!!  WAKE UP....IT'S ONLY A DREAM... ;D

all the credit goes to Mr. Magoo his reffing is as good as the cartoon character's eye sight.

Magoo...yeah...the Leafs have seen his "professionalism"????

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley