Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: We Rolled in Four Too  (Read 3852 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
We Rolled in Four Too
« on: January 16, 2007, 07:44:02 PM »

See what happens when we get a couple of our big boys back in the lineup, as they rolled in a goal each tonight. ;D ;D

What a team we have as once again we are rolling, rolling, rolling right along. ;D ;D ;D

The loss on the weekend is now a distant memory as we climp towards first place once again. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: We Rolled in Four Too
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:49:23 PM »

Hey Chris, where is your Canuck Sig??   ;D  Also I thought that we wouldn't have to hear about the Laughs, as wasn't that part of the bet?? ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

bbronswyk2000

• Old Timer
  • Not affilaiated with any club.....
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:51:02 PM »

Well the starting goalie for the Western Conference got a shutout tonight :D

Is Raycroft an All-Star???? LOL

Belong to the "4 F Club"
Fishing, Football, Fitness and Family

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »

Hey Chris, where is your Canuck Sig??   ;D  Also I thought that we wouldn't have to hear about the Laughs, as wasn't that part of the bet?? ;D ;D
I guess you missed it as I never bought into that at all as I knew we would start rolling, rolling, rolling right along  ;D ;D ;D once we got some of the boys back and I bought some more chalk ;D ;D

Besides, how can one not talk about our Countries #1 hockey team. ;D ;D ;D

You will be hearing about a lot more wins coming up now, stay tunned. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:33:45 PM »

Besides, how can one not talk about our Countries #1 hockey team. ;D ;D ;D

You will be hearing about a lot more wins coming up now, stay tunned. ;D ;D ;D ;D
That's better Chris, I knew you would come around and realize that the Nucks are the Canada's real number 1 team.!! ;D  We will be hearing a lot more as the Nucks (Canada's team) continue another streak!!  Mind you, they have a couple real though games coming up, but they will hold their own and stay in top spot!!  Btw that is WAY AHEAD of the impostor team that keeps getting wrongly called Canada's team!! ;D ;D
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »

Where is FA, I guess his real team lost. ;D ;D ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »

Have you seen the standings Chris???

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=StandingsPage&type=LEA&season=20062007

Canucks have a 9-1 past ten record, matched only by the best canadian team in the eastern conference.  ;D Ottawa

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 09:46:35 PM »

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=StandingsPage&type=LEA&season=20062007

Canucks have a 9-1 past ten record, matched only by the best canadian team in the eastern conference.  ;D Ottawa
Standings not updated, we have 48 nice points and sitting in a spot to make our big move that started tonight. ;D ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

Just came back from the gym where I had a real workout, not batting a little birdie around. Canada's team is once again on a roll. You should have used tonight's game plan on Saturday night thus avoiding all the verbal abuse you've been getting.  ;D

DionJL

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 10:37:42 PM »

Standings not updated, we have 48 nice points and sitting in a spot to make our big move that started tonight. ;D ;D ;D

Yes, not updated with the canucks win, toronto's win, nor ottawa's win.