Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

I'm voting for...

Liberal
NDP
Others

Author Topic: BC Election - Who ya gonna vote for?  (Read 67045 times)

nosey

Re: BC Election - Who ya gonna vote for?
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

I see a few people in here saying that they will vote Conservative, I commend this decision and recommend this solution to anyone that is fed up with Gordo but can't quite bring themselves to voting NDP, BC is in dire need of a viable right wing alternative and a resurgence of the BC Conservative movement is long overdue, I've been thinking about going down to the Conservative office in Chilliwack and getting a few lawn signs to put up just to remind people that there is another party they can vote for.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »

Watching the tv news the other night & to my positive surprize a survey was done & the NDP is very very close to the Liberals now........ Lib had 41 %  NDP 39% or there abouts........ May be a very close election yet !!!!  Go Canucks Go NDP go Canucks Go NDP........ ABC ABC ABC... ( as mentioned by other "posts" A nybody B ut C ambell ............... Rafe "thanks for your fine post" Agree with ya that Bennett's dad & son were our best Premiers ................. 
I think the poll here is more accurate than other polls we read about, looks like the NDP are going to rule the day come the 12th. ;D ;D

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2009, 08:44:15 PM »

I think it's wishful thinking Chris, much like the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup ;D

Coho Cody

• Old Timer
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2009, 09:16:06 PM »

If you want our rivers privatized then vote for the Liberals :)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »

I think it's wishful thinking Chris, much like the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup ;D
I can't be wrong all the time. ;D ;D

arimaBOATER

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2009, 09:44:18 PM »

Coho Cody Rivers privatized... Plus why does Dr Suzuki attack the NDP when Cambell is out to get our rivers privatized... plus Suzuki doesn't mention anything about the sea lice problem...under the Cambell Gov. ------------Suzuki's glasses must be fogged up..... TIME FOR A CHANGE..... My gramma would say... "Come on in if you are good" ........... Well Carole James seems like a good person thus she gets my vote....on the other hand shifty eyes Cambell....    Hey Chris ...you may just be right about what will happen on the 12th.  There's been surprizes in the Stanley Cup play offs & the election may have a big surprize in store also...... hope so. Should the NDP win with the numbers that  FWR is indicating.... we can all say " CHRIS WAS RIGHT ON " NDP WIN plus Canucks Stanley Cup Champions....

marmot

• Old Timer
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »

I think the conservative party is long overdue for extinction, being dinosaurs and all :)

The other very, very interesting thing about this election is of course the referendum to move to a single transferrable vote system....also long overdue.  With proportional representation we'll finally be able to place a vote for the party we want to vote for rather than the party with the best chance of beating the "bad guys".....can't wait to vote for it!

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2009, 07:44:38 AM »

I've been thinking about going down to the Conservative office in Chilliwack and getting a few lawn signs to put up just to remind people that there is another party they can vote for.

I'm thinking the same thing. Where is the office in Chilliwack?
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

nosey

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2009, 09:33:57 AM »

The guy who's running for the Conservatives in Chilliwack is named Benjamin Besler, phone no. 604 991 8094, haven't found their office yet.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2009, 09:49:24 AM »

The guy who's running for the Conservatives in Chilliwack is named Benjamin Besler, phone no. 604 991 8094, haven't found their office yet.
Most likely do not have one.

janders

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »

Conservatives for me all the time  :)

jetboatjim

• Old Timer
  • catching poachers.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2009, 07:06:28 PM »

Thanks so much for posting JJ. I have forwarded it to many as I hope others that care about our Province will do also.

arimaBOATER

« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2009, 10:12:25 PM »

Watched the vid........... SUPER POWERFUL... SUPER FACTURAL.... I SUPER AGREE..............Voting for Cambell is like voting for Hitler or the devil(ha ha )............. voting NDP is voting for simply... LOGIC & SENSE............................................. Literally it is just that simple................................ don't split the vote GO NDP or...................................................... "if your crazy or illogical thinking go with Cambell............... ( the Biblical Judas of our day...where $ is more important than TRUTH) -------------- best vid I ever saw that tells what is a ball & what is a strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do ya care about BC !!! Watch the vid that jj has given us access to ....................... 1 plus 1 = 2  unless you are "crazy".

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »

not the liberals......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPuJfbS2qMY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2Fhome%2Ephp&feature=player_embedded

Excellent video! Very professional. Extremely compelling! Until the end where it says "don't vote Green, It will split the vote!"

Looks like a typical negative NDP commercial.....     I think the video would have had much more impact if they kept their political agenda out of it.

If I believed that the Liberals were as determined to destroy this province as the video suggests, I would sooner vote Green than trusting the NDP to manage it.  ::)

I know the Liberals are very focused on making the economy strong in BC and unfortunately there are some costs and risks associated with that approach. On the other hand how do you think the economy will support those top paying union jobs if we don't promote the growth of our economy?

The great thing about elections is it gives us a chance to influence the direction that leaders take our province in. As a fisherman and hunter I want to ensure that my kids and their kids will have a place to hunt and fish, but I also realize that they can't make a living hunting and fishing. That's why we need a strong economy! Everytime the NDP has been given the opportunity to govern, they have put in policies that have driven business away from this province. Having the NDP govern again is a bigger risk, than the risk of having the Liberals govern this province!

That said, I'm voting BC Conservative.....
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[