Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: boat launches near langley?  (Read 12600 times)

Rantalot

• Old Timer
  • If you cast they will come
Re: boat launches near langley?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 08:31:59 PM »

Hey Geff any reason why you wont answer the question about the boat launch?? Sent you an email  got no reply!

freddy2596

• I'm an my friend....
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »

I will take a shot at this since Jeff responded to this in 2009, There was a launch at industrial marina pretty much right under the golden ears bridge on warfe street, at one time I was intrested in this but he wanted 10 or 15 bucks to launch, I have since been told it is no longer open to the public but if your in the hood it is worth a look, good launch and good parking and no traffic.

Fred

Rantalot

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 09:48:35 AM »

Thanks ;D

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »

Hey Geff any reason why you wont answer the question about the boat launch?? Sent you an email  got no reply!

Sorry about not answering I have been going threw alot of personel stuff the last few months and the last few weeks have been the most stressful. I have been meaning to check out the exact location since I have just recently moved to that side of town but with my mobility issues, even with driving, I have not been able to get out much. I will try to get down there in the next week or so if my health issues allow me to get out of the house.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Rantalot

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »

No worries man just take care of yourself .