Fishing in British Columbia > Fishing-related Issues & News

The Latest On Salmon Confidential

<< < (4/9) > >>

alwaysfishn:

--- Quote from: Dave on May 24, 2013, 07:21:48 AM ---Many people want to see the accounting of these various donations Fisherbob.  Wonder why we never do ...  ::)
That's OK though as apparently the money keeps pouring in.  Incredible how naive some people are but explains how that Nigerian dude pays his bills.
--- End quote ---

Maybe a deal can be arranged..... The feedlots allow Morton to test their fish and release the secret disease records in exchange for......

chris gadsden:

--- Quote from: Fisherbob on May 23, 2013, 10:12:09 PM ---You are very welcome Chris. Can you link me to any documentation that proves my donations to Morton's cause went to any salmon habitat restoration? Or any info on how much money is pouring in and just where it goes?

--- End quote ---
I would suggest as you sent funds in the past that you send a note to that address and ask for the information you seek.

Fisherbob:
Personaly I think Morton should show the feedlot boys what transparency really is and already have her income donations and where the money goes available to the public.   

shuswapsteve:

--- Quote from: dnibbles on May 23, 2013, 07:02:27 PM ---I'll do a little of your leg work. The Chilliwack fish go right through Johnstone Strait and the Discovery Islands, just like all other Fraser sockeye, except the Harrison sockeye. So do South Thompson Chinook, which have also been taking off recently.

I love Twyla's comment re: the doctored testimony "All films require editing, however, the integrity of the testimony was preserved". That's rich. Ask Dr Miller what she thinks about her manipulated testimony and if the integrity was preserved.

What a joke. Time to break this gem back out, in honour of ALMO and Ms. Roscovich's editorial talents. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-fcc5iv2k

--- End quote ---

The film used editing to hide what scientists like Dr. Miller really said.  One only has to READ the Cohen Final Report or look at the actual transcripts to find that what some scientists said is different in the film.  In that respect, how can Twyla say that the "integrity of the testimony was preserved"?!  What a joke is right!  Perfect time to show that video clip, nibs.  Says it all.  Nice to be back from eastern Canada. 

shuswapsteve:

--- Quote from: alwaysfishn on May 23, 2013, 07:53:17 PM ---Must be tough for the feedlot boys to hear that the website they are getting all their "info" from, doesn't know the facts or is outright twisting the truth.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they are not getting any of their information from that website because they work with salmon already.  However, feel free to disagree and provide your own facts (never provided anyway), banker boy....lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version