Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BUNTZEN  (Read 1412 times)

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
BUNTZEN
« on: July 07, 2004, 05:29:10 PM »

fished buntzen again today and it was not as good as the past few days. Well in 3 hours i hooked into 4 trout but only landed 2. Were fairly good size but released both because i got lost of trout in my freezer. However a young guy beside me was hooking lots but for some reason he could not land them.WIll try again tomorrow at 8:30 in the moring.
weeeeeeeeeow!

ocean_going

• fish on
Re:BUNTZEN
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 07:42:26 PM »

curious , what was the   method   there that  you use?  and was it on land or in  a boat?

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 10:28:17 PM »

I was using a 1 and a half ounce wait with 4 foot leaders and floating power bait. I would use 3 colours of power bait on one hook, orange, pink, yellow. This pattern seems to be working the best. I tryed using 2 pinks and one yellow and got nothin not even a bite then switched back to orange, pink, and yellow and immediatly hooked a fish. AND THE POWER BAIT HAS TO BE FLOATING OR ELSE YOU WILL CATCH 0 FISH. Another guy next to me had been there for 7 hours and got nothing not even a bite. Then he brought it in and realizen the power bait was not floating. What a bumber. Then he got really frustrated and went home. Told us he was gonna have a couple beers to eeze the pain ;D ;D.
weeeeeeeeeow!

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 07:47:13 AM »

Nice try Adanac. LoL I thibk you know who invented this system.
ME
weeeeeeeeeow!