Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fly Fishing Film Tour 2011  (Read 1063 times)

Sturgeon Slayers

• Sturgeon Slayers
  • Sturgeon Slayers
    • Sturgeon Slayers
Fly Fishing Film Tour 2011
« on: March 27, 2011, 05:32:34 PM »

Folks,

I will do updates on the here as much as I can regarding the Fly Fishing Film Tour. Just so everyone knows. The FFFT started 6 years ago with those crazy guys named the Trout Bums. 4 years ago the rights was sold to Chris Keig. The man behind all those Warren Miller ski films. We are in our 6th season showing the best content on the planet from the best independent film producers.

We have done the 3 major sportsmen show this year already and have a handful of full length IP shows coming up. The first being April 8th. This is being put on by Reaction Fly and Tackle in Abbotsford. Tickets can be purchased at their store or at the door. For full schedule and details please check out the FFFT official site.

Each year new films are submitted from the companies and the tour heads around North America. Last year saw us hit up 87 cities across the US!! With major sponsorship and the best film makers around, this is the cream of the crop.

Look for IP shows coming to Abby,Merritt,Prince George,Vancouver and Victoria so far for BC.

If you are interested in putting on your own IP showing please contact me for more information.

See you in Abby!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:43:22 PM by Rodney »

Sturgeon Slayers

• Sturgeon Slayers
  • Sturgeon Slayers
    • Sturgeon Slayers
Re: Fly Fishing Film Tour 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »

Don't forget this Friday Reaction Fly and Tackle is brining the Fly Fishing Film Tour to Abby. This 2 hour presentation features the best content out there. Never seen before video from Musky on the Fly to Mako Sharks. Tickets can be purchased at Reaction or at the door. Click http://www.reactionfly.com/events/index.htm more info.