Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ****I HAVE YOUR FISH****  (Read 3167 times)

Stuart Dickinson

****I HAVE YOUR FISH****
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:29:50 PM »

The person who was parked behind me at Peach road today left their fish behind by the side of the road.  I'm certain it must have been put down while they were packing up the car and left it there.  I didn't want to leave it to rot, and there were a couple of dogs running around.

It is safely in my freezer so please if this was yours and you left it behind, drop me a PM and I'll get it back in your hands.  If any of your friends was fishing the Vedder today, give them a shout and ask if they may have left a fish behind.  Hopefully they're not to embarrassed to admit it.

Just in case there's any jokers, I'll want to know what kind of car you were driving so I can make sure it gets back to its rightful owner.  Sorry if this seems silly to some of you, but I've had enough fishless days to know that it would sting to get home and realize you'd left it behind.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: ****I HAVE YOUR FISH****
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »

Stuart's email on the forum is hidden and pm is not available for regular members, so you can alternatively contact info@fishingwithrod.com and I will make sure the information relays to Stuart.

I wish that I could say it was my fish. ;D

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »

I think its mine, I was a nice fish and I believe this one was missing its adipose fin.

Wow, hard to believe it happenes...

Your lucky you were not seen loading the 2nd fish into your truck, that would be hard to explain to a CO if you were by yourself. lol
The Bigger The Better!

Stuart Dickinson

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »

Stuart's email on the forum is hidden and pm is not available for regular members, so you can alternatively contact info@fishingwithrod.com and I will make sure the information relays to Stuart.

I wish that I could say it was my fish. ;D

Thanks rod.  I didn't realize PM wasn't available.  No problem posting my email here: studickie15@hotmail.com if you wan to reach me.

alwaysfishn

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »

If no one claims it, then it is definitely my fish....

I can provide some pictures that will prove it is my fish....
Disclosure:  This post has not been approved by the feedlot boys, therefore will likely be found to contain errors and statements that are out of context. :-[

arimaBOATER

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 01:07:03 PM »

Nice to know there are some really nice & honest guys that would take the time to do what ya you are doing.

Dennis.t

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 01:13:31 PM »

Was it a chrome hatchery?  ;D

Stuart Dickinson

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »

Nice to know there are some really nice & honest guys that would take the time to do what ya you are doing.

Well, I dunno, I wasn't sure if maybe I should have left it there but hey ho.  Anyway, please step forward and claim it, as I am moving shortly and once it comes out of the freezer it's getting munched.