Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: upper vedder oct 16  (Read 2695 times)

bentrod

• Old Timer
Re: upper vedder oct 16
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 09:27:12 PM »

We fished the Vedder from 6:45AM till 6:30 PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  We hit holes every day from the meat hole to HWY 1 bridge.  We had our best luck on Sunday.  No I did not have a camera with me.  It was raining most of the day sunday and I'm not about to ruin my camera to brag on a site like this.  This is a report site, not a bragging site.  Pay attention to Rodney, he posts his bragging pictures (like his arsenal of fishing rods) on the discussion link.  Just because I am a "junior member" does not mean I am a junior fisherman.  I am not about to travel 9 hours one direction to fish in a place if I don't catch fish.  I do my homework and work hard while I'm fishing.  I have been fishing all my life.  I learned from my Father who learned from his and on and on.  I have also had many lessons from my guide friends in Oregon, (who by the way are my friends who were with me).  I also get paid to fish.  Enough said, I'm tired of defending myself to someone who has never had a great day of fishing. 

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 09:31:58 PM »

Fishery issues are constantly being debated, changes are made from those debates eventually.

You're arguing against someone's words, basically calling him a liar. That's not a debate, that's why quotation marks were put around it in my previous post. It's an accusation that cannot be, and not even worth to be, proven. Not everyone likes to post photos of their catches on the net, bentrod has nothing to prove to any of us. He was simply providing an update on how they made out over the weekend like the rest of us.

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 09:39:27 PM »

So um... Who pees further than who? ;)

I think that last little interaction is a good indication of the quality drop in this thread, time to lock it up before one says something he or she might regret later.

So this is what happens when a coho season is slow! ;D