Fishing in British Columbia > General Discussion

Who are you? Personal Profile

<< < (3/180) > >>

Hook:
Name: Randy Gulak
Language: English
Born: Born and Raised in Vancouver
Marital Status: Married with one Son(11)
Roots: Ukrainian
Favorite Fish: Coho
Favorite River: Vedder, Fraser
Fishing Styles: Fly,Float,Bar,Bounce.
Work: Integrate technology into Dental Offices. (digital imaging)
Spelling: Poor ( use spell check or call my wife)
Misc: Other hobbies besides fishing. Computers (run four at home on a network)

LukeYVR:
Name: Luke
Residence: Richmond.
Language::  @!*^~  
Marital Status: Un-Leashed..  :-X
Favorite Food: New York Steak...
Favorite Fish Species: Fluke....
Misc.: Living with a cat, name, Ai-chan. :-*
She doesn't eat fishes I take home...

newsman:
Newsman aka Preacher

Fly fishing instructor, Sport fishing columnist, Member of the Outdoor Writers of Canada. I am not a Trout or Coho snob, I fish for everything. My favorites are Spring, Chum, Brookies, Bass, & "Big" Rainbows. I have fished most of BC, a third of Ont. and some in Washington, Idaho, and Montana.

In my other life at age 47, I am married and the father of two girls 6 & 14. For my day job I am a grounds keeper for School Dist. #43 Coq.

I am pleased to say we all are accomplished fly anglers.

Joe Fish:
Name: Joe

I fish for trout - 'bows mainly.  Salmon when I get the chance.

Andy:
Hello everybody!

I'm Andy Tam, 38, live in Richmond, BC, die hard spey fisherman but still have lots to learn, converse in English & Cantonese, fish all the local rivers but enjoy the Chehalis the most, chase salmon and steelheads with my two handed fly rods with occassional successes but love to hit St. Mary's Lake once in a while to fish for those feisty smallmouths with my light single handers and big dry flies.  

Tie flies and build rods to cure my withdrawal symptoms when I do not get to fish.  I have friends who fish with all sorts of methods from bottom bouncing to float to gear to fly to spey.  I respect them all and other fishermen as long as we're courteous to each other on the river.

If you see someone fishing on the local rivers with a two handed fly rod trying to untangle a fly from a golden retriever swimming around him in circles, please do come say hello.  :)

Sorry about the long post it comes with age...

This is a great board and I'm glad to be part of it!

Regards,
Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version