Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: British Columbia COVID - 19 Immunization Plan & Registration:  (Read 61795 times)

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
Re: British Columbia COVID - 19 Immunization Plan & Registration:
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2021, 11:38:21 AM »

Either Hike and Fish is trolling or he sincerely believes what he wrote. In either case, nothing can be said here that will change that, and there's no sense getting triggered and having a war of words on an anonymous public internet forum.   

Having said that, Hike and Fish, I am curious about your position. I'd be interested to read any source material that you can link me to.,   

My position is that this was all planned. We are all loving thru the planned collapse of life as we know it. When you dive into the internal documents ( that are public) of major global policy making organizations, they talk about a quick population decline before the year 2030. We are living it now. You can laugh all you want. I could care less. I don't want it to be true but it is. You can look the other way or believe the news they want you to see but these NGO's talk aboit how bad humans are and how we need a post human future. That's what I believe because they talk about it. You'll soon see. Normally I'd say I'm right but it's not me who is right, it's in their own documents. Life will never go back to the way it was before. That's a myth. Its always been a lie. Everytime they tell yoi that it's a lie
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:04:43 PM by Hike_and_fish »

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2021, 12:48:48 PM »

. When you dive into the internal documents ( that are public) of major global policy making organizations, they talk about a quick population decline before the year 2030. We are living it now.

True but it has nothing to do with Covid and all of this was known and public before the pandemic. Simple fact is the birth rate of most countries is at or below the level needed to sustain their populations art current level. For example, some have predicted that China's population will drop to about half it's current level by the end of the century.

"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2021, 02:28:23 PM »

True but it has nothing to do with Covid and all of this was known and public before the pandemic. Simple fact is the birth rate of most countries is at or below the level needed to sustain their populations art current level. For example, some have predicted that China's population will drop to about half it's current level by the end of the century.

It has everything to do with COVID. COVID is just the excuse for it all. It's no different than the mob shaking down businesses. The cause the problem, the public responds and they present the solution. I don't disagree with you that global populations are on the decline. I agree. They have been, by design.

I truly believe this is the beginning of the end as we currently know it. I don't want to argue or try to win others over because I know we all have our options and it's almost impossible to convince others unless we speak from a podium or wear a pink sweater and lecture fthe population from the television screen but I will finish with this. Mid last year there was a leaked document that ( supposedly ) came from the PMO. That document was quickly debunked by many "FACT" Checking websites. Well, so far everything in that document has come true down to the dates and events that followed. It mentioned transitioning Canadians to a UBI system after major supply chain breakdowns in Q3 2021, Military checkpoints  and a surrender of all property ownership. Like I said before, so far its all come to pass. It'll sure be interesting if this "Fake" document is really true or not. Interesting fact, in the lead up to Q3 2021 when the supposed crash begins, Liberal delegates to the party's policy convention have overwhelmingly endorsed a resolution calling for the establishment of a universal basic income (UBI) in Canada. This made news headlines on April 10th this year.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:30:03 PM by Hike_and_fish »

Dubs604

« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2021, 02:36:45 PM »

Happy to have received my first dose of AZ a week ago today.  Boy did it knock me on the my butt for a day with a headache and chills, but on the following day I felt totally normal.

Almost everyone in my immediately and extended family and close friends have received their first as well.  I think we're nearing a tipping point where vaccinations continue to rise and new cases / community transmission is starting to fall.  Hopefully we have a strong May on the vaccination front and can continue that progress.  Fingers crossed!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 11:13:39 PM by Dubs604 »

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2021, 03:33:27 PM »

Lives are at risk because the Liberals refuse to follow the science

And in recent days, numerous health experts have spoken out about the risks of delaying doses.

“The second dose of mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) induces a level of virus neutralizing antibodies about 10-fold greater than the first dose,” Dr. Paul Offit, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania and a member of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s vaccine advisory panel, told the New York Times. “Also, the second dose induces cellular immunity, which predicts not only longer protection, but better protection against variant strains.”

Britain is the only other country to cover up its procurement failures by delaying doses (in its case, by 12 weeks), and a recent study out of Imperial College London shows that having only one dose leaves people “vulnerable” to the variants.

“One dose in terms of all of our measurable immune parameters of (the Pfizer vaccine) really does look very, very feeble and all the more so against variants,” said Prof. Danny Altmann, the study’s co-author. “And yet whatever the level of immunity that it’s induced, it’s certainly been enough to have had some impact. But it’s really very, very weak compared to two doses.”

Given the mounting evidence, even the pharmaceutical companies are starting to speak out about the improper use of their products. Cole Pinnow, the CEO of Pfizer Canada, said in a recent interview that Canada’s decision to allow a 16-week spread between first and second doses — rather than the recommended three weeks — is not based on science.

https://financialpost.com/diane-francis/diane-francis-lives-are-at-risk-because-the-liberals-refuse-to-follow-the-science

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2021, 03:55:30 PM »

It has everything to do with COVID. COVID is just the excuse for it all...

this is a classic "fake news" disinformation gimmick, take a known theory or prediction based on real world data and stick another factor , like covid on to a conspiracy theory fallacy to give a chimera of credibility.

As I said the factors behind the drop in birth rates that have been spreading around the world have been well known for 2 generations. Covid has nothing to do with it. Covid like almost all pandemics has little or no possibility of making a dent in population size, that's another fallacy, that disease curbs population growth.

Here's another to show just how preposterous the claim covid will reduce the population of the world.

Most people who have children do so before they are 40 and certainly before they are 45. A disease that causes mortality mostly among people who are over that age will not have any impact on population in the long term. To be effective at reducing population the disease would have to kill people of child bearing age.

Covid  related deaths are overwhelming among people aged 45 and up - to the tune of 95% of mortality  is among those over 45 and nearly 7% of covid mortality is among people over 65.  What's more about 2/3 rds of covid deaths are male. To reduce population the disease would have to kill women of child bearing age not old men.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02483-2

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 04:28:46 PM by RalphH »
"Two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity... though I am not completely sure about the Universe" ...Einstein as related to F.S. Perls.

big_fish

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2021, 06:57:33 PM »

What about the internal document Ralph? 😆 how do you explain that?? 😆😆

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2021, 07:30:57 PM »

What about the internal document Ralph? 😆 how do you explain that?? 😆😆

I think its a sad day for human kind when someone blatantly ignores internal government documents. I guess because it didn't make mainstream news it must have been fake. Even tho everything in that document has come to pass, it's still not real. Oh I pray for your soul

Blood_Orange

• Old Timer
« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2021, 09:49:56 PM »

I got my shot 18 days ago. Was a bit nervous, sure, but deep down I trust the science and I also trust the math that 1 in a million chance of blood clots is better than a 1 in 500 chance of dying of COVID. Or getting some form of long COVID and suffering for months. There's a lot to be anxious about these days and it's okay to be worried about the new vaccines but those feelings shouldn't stop you from making the logical choice.

Dubs604

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2021, 11:12:55 PM »

I think its a sad day for human kind when someone blatantly ignores internal government documents. I guess because it didn't make mainstream news it must have been fake. Even tho everything in that document has come to pass, it's still not real. Oh I pray for your soul

Let’s see these internal documents, then. Sounds like you have the scoop on some juicy Tom Clancy material here. Don’t leave us hanging.

bobby b

« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2021, 10:24:13 AM »

"supposedly" they came from the PMO ....

RalphH

• Old Timer
    • Initating Salmon Fry
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2021, 11:15:43 AM »

supposedly leaked to US based osteopath Rashid Buttar ( a known conspiracy theory and vaccine hesitancy advocate) by a woman named Denise who has all the inside plan to create a Totalitarian state in Canada.

Hey my sister in law is named Denise, she lives in Ontario, I'll ask her about this!

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-canada-idUSKBN27C344

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar

Rashid Ali Buttar is an American osteopathic physician from Charlotte, North Carolina, also known as a conspiracy theory and vaccine hesitancy proponent. He is known for his controversial use of chelation therapy for numerous conditions, including autism and cancer.

numerous fact checks by various organizations say this is fake. Many of Buttar's other claims - such as that getting a flu vaccine increases risk of a positive Covid test have also been found to be fake or false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/flu-vaccine-covid-buttar/

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 11:50:02 AM by RalphH »

bobby b

« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2021, 11:41:17 AM »

Well, so far everything in that document has come true down to the dates and events that followed. It mentioned transitioning Canadians to a UBI system after major supply chain breakdowns in Q3 2021, Military checkpoints  and a surrender of all property ownership. Like I said before, so far its all come to pass. It'll sure be interesting if this "Fake" document is really true or not.

Almost spit my coffee out on this line.."It'll sure be interesting if this "Fake" document is really true or not"....?!?!? hahahahah..

On top of all your crackpot views and notions based on supposed leaked doc's  .. you 'pray for our souls' like some deranged religious zealot.

blah blah blah .... dude ... go play with your boat 

Hike_and_fish

• Old Timer
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2021, 07:47:55 AM »

Almost spit my coffee out on this line.."It'll sure be interesting if this "Fake" document is really true or not"....?!?!? hahahahah..

On top of all your crackpot views and notions based on supposed leaked doc's  .. you 'pray for our souls' like some deranged religious zealot.

blah blah blah .... dude ... go play with your boat

If you saw the document, you'd hold your coffee down.

On the vaccines, I'll gladly get my shot after 3 to 5 years of long term data. These vaccines were tested over the course of months then released to the public. There literally was no long term testing ( that we know of ). Also note that these vaccines are NOT fully authorized for use around the world. Theyre approved ( in the USA for example ) for Emergency Use Authorization. Emergency Use Authorization is a completey different process. I am not against vaccines but I will wait and see before I get mine. Call me a crazy crackpot but I really don't think ots crazy to demand long term data before putting that in my body. There was a time when doctors recommended cigarettes to patients. Let's us not forget Johnson & Johnson and baby powder. They knowingly knew their product was harmful for decades and did nothing about it killing people. They just recently settled a multi billion dollar lawsuit. Now with the vaccines, these companies have immunity when it comes to lawsuit protection. Doesn't that matter to any of you ? Doesn't that worry you just a tad ? Oh but hey, I'm a crazy crackpot for not trusting the pharmaceutical companies and our government. Oh, OK. I'm crazy then.

banx

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2021, 07:59:57 AM »

guy complains about a vaccines development, proceeds to take a pill from the same company to make his penis hard.

what a world we live in.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23