Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Used Fishing Tackle Sale/Swap Meet, November 9th 2013  (Read 10897 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Re: Used Fishing Tackle Sale/Swap Meet, November 9th 2013
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 09:51:54 PM »

Just got back from fishing the T and hunting, looks like a record number of sellers this time, our third sale, breakfast served all day too.

chevyluv

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2013, 08:40:13 AM »

Is this a worth while sale to come to. I'm just getting back into fishing. Fishing mostly trout and bass. Would there be stuff for this types of fishing? Or is it mostly salmon gear?

flyrod

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2013, 10:00:11 AM »

There will be a broad spectrum of tackle. Come and bring some friends

chevyluv

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »

hmm maybe il come check it out then.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2013, 06:12:29 PM »

Was a good turnout today with a large crowd searching for tackle of all sorts from the 17 tables. The sellers I spoke to seemed happy with the sales they made and the buyers happy with their purchases.

Thanks from the Fraser Valley Salmon Society to all from this forum that sold and others that came and supported our third annual sale, it was good to meet many of you too and I believe it was a record turnout all around.

It was a bit stressful for me today, not so much organizing the sale but as I was getting a coffee earlier in the day at McDonald's the Leaf Mobile would not back up from it parking spot. As I was against the curb  I had to call fro a tow truck, thanks to BCAA. ;D

So for the rest of the day I had to make sure I did not park anywhere where I had to back up as going ahead was fine. :'( Glad it did not happen on my recent hunting trips. Not sure how serious it is until I take it to Dr. Ernie.

I do not think I sold enough Maple Leaf Drennans to pay for the repairs.

Pictures of the sale up on the FVSS FB page later.