Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: vedder oct 25  (Read 2018 times)

Novabonker

• Old Timer
vedder oct 25
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:51:28 PM »

Fished up top today and it was:

spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring spring

and 1 dog, 1 coho.
http://

Sinaran

Re: vedder oct 25
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 07:12:58 PM »

which section of the river were you fishing at?
Fish on!!! woohoo..!!

fic

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »

Saw some rolling fish. Released a wild coho.  They are there, but not in great numbers it seems.

Novabonker

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 08:35:41 PM »

Upper. One guy landed a spring that would have made a great linebacker for the Lions. Very conservatively I would say at least 35 pounds, and in pretty decent shape considering the date. It was half the size of the guy that caught it. There was a few cohos but not many and I only saw one dog. But there was an amazing amount of big springs.
http://

Sinaran

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 05:18:21 AM »

yeah i have been hearing all those big springs being caught at the river, but i haven't caught one yet this season.. oh well, gotta try harder next time! ;)
Fish on!!! woohoo..!!

BCfisherman97

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 02:04:19 PM »

Get away from the chinooks and chum and you'll find the coho. Limited out both Friday and Saturday and didn't run into a single chum or chinook. Nice to see some bigger fish finally coming in so it should make for a good next few weeks. This rain should help fishing all around the mainland.

fishmonk

• Fish on baby!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 03:27:16 PM »

Certain portions of the Upper has pockets of rolling coho, 2 for me on Friday an lost about 3 more. The 2 guys beside me limited out on coho. Definitely more of them now as the time goes on...