Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cool runnings 2/28  (Read 1574 times)

montegobay man

Cool runnings 2/28
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:47:06 PM »

Hi all   :D Well it has been great 5 days off ;DAs I think about all the  allsome days on the flow. with the three queens to the multi hooks ups which well go down as the most awesome fishing we could have. Todays adventure started off almost just as good. With a good laugh. As all three us came to the small wash out to cross.  Silverback  myself and Chanman to my right the water turn muddy as we crossed I called Chanman to watch out. Catch up to us !! Having said that  Splash going going gone a side header ooh cold water !!  ::) Poor Chanman we all have done this .After a quick draining we continued  down the trail !! .Good thing he had his wadding belt on . We arrived to the flow for todays adventure  ;D 10 min I have contact  ya mon fish on !!  The steely took off  as it came close to shore it was a wild doe, beautiful silver bar of chrome ;D After a quick photo  I held her into the current  she swam off woos what a rush!! cool runnings again. Well this was not the case the 45mins that past .We casted and we casted well no skunk for Montegobay man today the streak is still on. As for my buddy's they casted and casted just then Chanman had a fast take down  fish off :'(.Well 2 hours  has pasted by now you guess it more casting. Up the run down the run Silverback yelled the words fish on ;D Well off it goes or was it? Well Silverback was still shaken but not stirred. Chanman was getting cold by now after his scuba dive this morning.We said coffee and the nearest laundry mat to dry Chanmans sweat pants and hoody .As were leaving a lone bald eagle watch over us to see if we had any more action  ;D .Well in the  end of a fishing trip we froze ,we had cold winds,snow that iced up, our rod guides numb fingers thats steely fishing ;D Till the next post see ya Heres a pic of the wild doe and the bald eagle in the trees :DYa mon cool runnings. ;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 02:17:26 AM by Rodney »

THE_ROE_SLINGER

• Old Timer
  • Roe Wizzard
Re: Cool runnings 2/28
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »

thx for the report
weeeeeeeeeow!