Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: CO was out yesterday...  (Read 5574 times)

Outdoorsman

Re: CO was out yesterday...
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 09:35:28 PM »

I agree with the snagging at Tamihi. Was having a great day fishing until I came across that. 6 or so guys nonstop snagging with a fish "on" every minute at the most. I sure hope they can put a stop to that. Unfortunately can bring up enough anger to ruin a good day! Will definitely mention to an officer if I come across one!

Johnny Canuck

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 10:10:16 PM »

I agree with the snagging at Tamihi. Was having a great day fishing until I came across that. 6 or so guys nonstop snagging with a fish "on" every minute at the most. I sure hope they can put a stop to that. Unfortunately can bring up enough anger to ruin a good day! Will definitely mention to an officer if I come across one!

Don't forget the run just below tamahi around the corner (boulder run), Borden creek, cement slab, or anywhere with pocket water.
Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower.

Outdoorsman

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 06:58:23 AM »

Don't forget the run just below tamahi around the corner (boulder run), Borden creek, cement slab, or anywhere with pocket water.
I hear ya man. It's pretty disgusting watching guys all around ya snagging fish like that, easy way to ruin a beautiful day.