Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Happy Canada Day  (Read 1537 times)

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Happy Canada Day
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:22:03 AM »

Thought I would start something a little lighter and wish everyone a happy Canada day. Instead of going  fishing I thought I would take the kids to celebrate Canada day.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 04:45:21 PM by fly_guy »

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Nicole

• Old Timer
    • My Fishing Pics
Re: Happy Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »

Same to you :)

Happy Canada Day everyone... Going to hit the cap today, and see if I can't hook my first cap coho...

Cheers,
Nicole
"Ruin is the destination toward which all men rush, each pursuing his own best interest in a society that believes in the freedom of the commons. Freedom in the commons brings ruin to all."

-Garrett Hardin

Athezone

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 11:08:40 AM »

Good Luck Nicole and Happy Canada Day to you and everyone else on FWR. and in Canada. We were at the Cap yesterday and we both got our limit and in response to your previous query about what to use and what works we caught all our fish on double red hot
spring roe and saw two caught with the fellows using #3 Blue Fox spinners. The colour most preferred by those wily coho is bubble-gum, good luck. 8)

Lumps

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 01:59:21 PM »

Cheers everyone! The best to all fellow Canadians, be proud!
Best 4 wheel drive I ever had was a company 2 wheel drive.