Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Leafs win a game...the peanut gallery is silent  (Read 10957 times)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
  • Searching for early Steel.....
Re: Leafs win a game...the peanut gallery is silent
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 08:51:37 PM »

.....so you are old enuff to remember that.....guess what....me 2....hell...I even saw the Leafs win their last cup....that makes me what???.....besides an old loyal Leaf fan....lol......oh...GO LEAFS!!!

mojo

mojo
Well mojo I believe that that makes you Old, Very old and even a bit cranky.  If I had to follow the make beliefs for that long I would be a bit cranky as well.
Btw, I could give a crap if you are defending Lindros, I could give a crap if you were defending yourself, I'll still give my opinion.  There is that a bit closer to insulting you.  If not I could come up with something else!!! ;D ;D
 Don't get your panties in such a bunch!!!!  Holy Crap man.  You still must be pretty sore over that Ottawa game!!! LOL
Fishing and Cars.... gotta love it!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 05:01:30 AM »

Good ol Mojo. How are you doing buddy?

doin' grand budz...howz by u???.....havin a good ole chain'yankin' contest with some 'nukkelhead fans.... ;D ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 05:08:47 AM »

Well mojo I believe that that makes you Old, Very old and even a bit cranky.  If I had to follow the make beliefs for that long I would be a bit cranky as well.
Btw, I could give a crap if you are defending Lindros, I could give a crap if you were defending yourself, I'll still give my opinion.  There is that a bit closer to insulting you.  If not I could come up with something else!!! ;D ;D
 Don't get your panties in such a bunch!!!!  Holy Crap man.  You still must be pretty sore over that Ottawa game!!! LOL

so what.. you intend on insulting me????.....roflmaopimp....a youngun' like you could never ruffle my feathers....but...go on dude....do your best........it will show your real colors to the board...;))))

mojo who believes in dilligaf

ps nice win last nite....but would suggest a 2 man disavantage in the last 3 minutes is a stragety that is not gonna carry the team very far..'Nuks were fortunate
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »

Hey there Mojo.  Here is a little hint,  ;D ;D When a person put's these big smiley faces in the post it means that they are joking around!!!!!  You seem to be taking this rather seriously, which is kind of surprising, considering the team you so proudly defend is a bit of a joke in itself!!!!! ;D ;D If you were trying to get me to show my true colors, well then you did it!!!!  I am proud to say that I am a Canuckasauris!!!!!! ;D ;D
  Also, yes the canucks were very fortunate last night.  But I would like to thank Auld for his exceptional play last night and for the whole season so far.  I have always said that I think that Auld is a better pick for a starter then Clouts.  Not that much against Clouts, just that Auld always seems to be consistent and he doesn't make bad mental errors.  He always keeps his composure as well.  Anyhow, enough for now.   ;) ;)

Big Steel

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 10:29:51 PM »

I think that it might be a leaf thing  ;D ;D but I haven't a clue either!!!!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2005, 04:43:15 AM »

dilligaf=Do I Look Like I Give A F*ck....old military expression

mojo who's Leafs drop another