Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Beating Another Top Team  (Read 6102 times)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: Beating Another Top Team
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 09:25:51 AM »

Canada's top team is indeed back on track, I went to the rink myself last night and made sure they beat Chicago good !!!

:) TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »

oh boy....ya sure put a fire in their belly....what was the thumping they laid on the 'Hawks....3-2 in OT... yep.....sure put the smack-down on 'em... :D :D :D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 08:29:44 PM »

Canada's top team is indeed back on track, I went to the rink myself last night and made sure they beat Chicago good !!!

top team lol thats hilarious the Senators are canada's top team. then montreal behind them... after that well it goes down hill fast.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 08:21:05 AM »

top team lol thats hilarious the Senators are canada's top team. then montreal behind them... after that well it goes down hill fast.

The top team is the team that finshes highest when the real season starts!! That will be Vancouver, so therefore Nuck's are Canada's top team !! see quite easy to understand No? :)
TH

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

mojoman

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »

I would say the most recognized team is Canada's team....and we all know the Canadians come in  second to Chris' team.... ;D

mojo
Lou will turn things around with his game and the Canucks will make their way back to the top of their division... Canuck's have a great chance of going all the way this year... maybe you can save this post so I can say I told you so in a couple of months Smiley

kingpin

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »

the canucks are going to have to fight hard just to make the playoffs. they way they have been playing lately... i dont know if they will make it... but if toronto happens to make it and they dont....HAHAH that would be awesome.
Im an advocate for the supremacy of the bait fisherman race and a firm believer in the purity of it.