Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: B.C. based TV Fishing shows  (Read 13275 times)

drift

Re: B.C. based TV Fishing shows
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 09:16:12 AM »

I also like Sportfishing BC but it always seems to be a rerun everytime I watch it. :(

blaydRnr

• Old Timer
  • nothing like the first bite of the season
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:35 AM »

i like the idea of local guides being promoted through sportsfishing bc, however,  mark peddlington (just like courtney and shelley) started his show with minimal fishing experience and its only because of local knowledge that he was able to build his crediblity.

gary cooper regardless of his 'on air' personality has alot of experience not only as a guide, but also years of commercial and recreational angling, prior to his fishing show.

fotf and fishing the flats are awesome.

shows that focus on bass fishing is like watching people fish for ground fish....

boring

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 11:53:45 AM »

Any old guys remember " Fishing the West " this was the only show I watched. I stay away from the new ones except SFOTF, these guys always end up doing a show from some of my favorite fishing locations.

Yes, I like that series.

trout80

• I fish therefore I am.
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 01:25:37 PM »

I know I don,t post as much as I should but I had to throw in on this one.SFOTF is hands down the best show followed by sport fishing bc.but I also would like to see some new ones.As for shelly and courtney all I can say is -quote-"THATS AWSOME'- end quote.     I will try to post more in the future.
fishing is life, the rest is just details.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 03:04:43 PM »

I know I don,t post as much as I should but I had to throw in on this one.SFOTF is hands down the best show followed by sport fishing bc.but I also would like to see some new ones.As for shelly and courtney all I can say is -quote-"THATS AWSOME'- end quote.     I will try to post more in the future.

That's a totally AWESOME observation Trout80. Totally awesome. ;D